ZAXE 3D MODEL DESIGN CONTEST
Join the 3D Model Design Competition at Zaxe!
The subject of the competition is a 3D model design in specified categories.
– Bathroom Supplies
– Furniture and Accessories
– Hobby Equipment
RULES TO ENTER
1. The design must be original, which means any design you submit must be your own original design which you have all rights to. If a 3rd party claims the rights, your design will be disqualified.
2. The design must not have been awarded before.
3. The design must work as intended.
4. The design must be suitable for FDM printing.
5. Designs can be mechanical or electronic.
6. Incomplete project files will not be evaluated.
– Baki Gezgen / Founder
– Emre Akıncı / General Manager
– Ece Uykan / Industrial Designer
– Bengüsu Önen / Industrial Designer
– Elşan Kahraman / Electronic Engineer
– Kübra Karataş / Architect – Graphic Designer
Announcement :14 October 2020
Deadline for Submission: 20 November 2020
Announcement of Results : 7 December 2020
For Your Questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Place : Zaxe | xlite 3D Printer
2nd Place : 3 Filaments (ABS, PLA, Flex, Silk or PETG)
3rd Place : 25 Hours Printing Service
– You can participate individually or in groups of up to three people.
– You can submit as many entries as you’d like.
PROJECT FILE CONTENT
– The final design must be saved and sent as STL file format.
– The design file should include a design presentation file, not exceeding 5 pages – 10 MB.
– Project uploads must be done via the link specified on the Zaxe website until 20 November 2020 at 00:00 GMT+3.
– All kinds of copyright, publication, reproduction, use and display rights of the designs submitted to the contest will be exclusively owned by Zaxe and the owner of the design.
– The participant irrevocably accepts, declares and undertakes that he has given consent to Zaxe for the use of the above-mentioned rights, that he will not withdraw the consent given under any circumstances and will not prevent the use of the design or make any copyright or material or moral claims for this permission.
– The owner of the design also accepts in advance that Zaxe will not have any responsibility in case the designs are used by third parties contrary to the scope of the above mentioned.